Why a Betz Pool is Worth More
Quality and Value Make the Difference
For more than 75 years, the Betz name has stood for craftsmanship. And when you consider the outstanding features that are standard with every Betz pool, you'll know why we're also known for quality and value. That's why real estate listings often mention Betz by name, they know a Betz pool will add value to your home.
Here are some important things that are included in every Betz pool:
- We mix to 6,000 PSI Dry Gunite concrete for our pool shells, while most companies use only Shotcrete at 5,000 PSI.
- Only Betz uses "Armorcoat", an upgraded Marbelite that helps protect against pitting. Other companies use plain Marbelite or simply paint.
- We use 12" slate tile or 12" sheets of porcelain mosaic tile to provide a full-width band around the top of your pool.
- With Betz you get features that others charge for, such as a roughed-in automatic pool cleaner line and an initial supply of chemicals worth five hundred dollars.
- All Betz concrete spa installations include a skimmer. Others either don't include one or charge extra for it.
- And one more important difference: Many companies create "hopper" bottoms in their pools, with corners that are slanted, reducing your diving area. Betz creates true radius corners, giving you deeper vertical walls. It takes more concrete and steel to do a full radius corner, and it requires more excavation. Yet we believe it's the only way to do a truly proper job.
- 14-gauge, riveted steel walls protected with an extra-thick, Z-700 galvanized coating for maximum durability.
- Fully boxed-in "X" braces approximately every 4 feet for superior support-structurally reinforced to be the strongest in the pool industry.
- 40mil pool liner―50% thicker than the industry standard. Formed from pure virgin vinyl, this liner is algae-resistant and features 3/4" lap-welded seams.
All Betz Pools
- All of our included equipment is the very best on the market, such as Pentair pumps and filters, Raypak and Laars heaters, MA and Hayward fiberglass chlorinators
- Betz uses only PVC pipe, for stronger, neater plumbing installations. Many others use Polypipe, which is less expensive and lower quality.
- Our exclusive 5-year "Bumper to Bumper" guarantee is available on every Betz pool. It costs more to provide but speaks volumes about our quality and value.